Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(9 ratings)

TOPIC: ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway!

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 5 days ago #116913

• ResearchChemistry.co.uk
  • Richard Feynman
  • Hi, welcome to our profile.
  • Thank you received: 196
  • To all the mods, Geeze has given me permission to start this new thread because my other one often get's overlooked.
  • To anyone of you who may not know me I have another two threads on his forum which you can go and have a quick read over just to check my legitimacy or read other's reviews or if you're just interested.

Here is the link to the main one: Research Chemistry UK's Vendor News Thread

Hey guys,

Flubromazolam 500mcg / 0.5mg Blotters now in stock!! :woohoo:

And we're offering 5 Blotters x 5 samples out for Free to get this party started.

And there's also 0.5mg pellets x 5 samples up for grabs as well! We just don't have the pellets fully in stock yet so you can't buy them till probably next week.

Send all sample requests to our email address (don't inbox on here!) which you can find here: scr.im/rechemuk

To qualify for a sample:

You must have 50 posts or more on CRU.

When requesting a sample please include a link to your profile page so we can check how many post you have made.

Unfortunately the blotters are not available to members who are from the U.S. :S

We would be very grateful to you if you would spread the word to other members about the free sample giveaway and also even more grateful if you would be good enough to come back here and post feedback. Please remember that there is to be no mention of human consumption or testing on living creatures of any kind. All such posts will be deleted and I will have to refuse to do business with any members who do that (it is my legal obligation!) so pleeeease do not do that! :angry: Got it? :dry: Good :silly:

Also if you could all remember to give the thread a good ol' 5 Star rating if you believe it to be worthy of so many! ;) that too would be most appreciated.

Ok, I look forward to hearing from you all very soon! :)

P.S. There's some pretty big giveaway coming soon where these will be on the list again so if you miss out this time. Don't worry. There's always next time, which should be in about a week. :whistle:
Visit our website at www.researchchemistry.co.uk || Leave a review for one of our products and earm yourself 5 reward points per review.

Get 10% off all orders this month using coupon code 'DEC2014' || Create an account and get a 20% discount code to use on your first order. Get £5 off any one order this Christmas using coupon code XMAS. You can combine all 3 of these offers, whopping savings!

5% off all orders paid using Western Union or Bank Transfer || All major credit/debit cards and Bitcoin payments accepted.

FREE 1st Class Recorded Delivery to the U.K. on all orders £65 or over || FREE Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (incl. Int. Tracked/Tracked & Signed For) on all orders £100 or over.

Get a Free Gift worth up to the value of £10 on all orders £50 and over.

Get Next day International Shipping to countries in the E.U. from just £16.50 on orders over £100!

Earn Reward Points when you place an order, create an account, sign up for a newsletter, leave reviews, or refer friends.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 5 days ago #116925

• JellyOhJoy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 167
Mike you are one of the most generous vendor out there at the moment that is always willing to send free samples and please customers. Keep up the prestige works! I'll be participating on the big giveaway for sure. (Thanked and 5 Stared lol)
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of ... But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself

-Aldous Huxley-
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by JellyOhJoy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ResearchChemistry.co.uk, acab, Happy Blaster Chemicals

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 5 days ago #116961

• Richard Feynman
Update:

The 5 Pellet samples have all gone already.

So there's still 5 blotter samples. Thats 5 lots of 5 blotters guys and the shit is fucking MEGA let me tell you. I conducted research in my lan on it once and I don't remember a thing. Tha's how good it was.

SO come and get your blotters!

Oh and also remember to include your address with the email too. Thanks ;)
Visit our website at www.researchchemistry.co.uk || Leave a review for one of our products and earm yourself 5 reward points per review.

Get 10% off all orders this month using coupon code 'DEC2014' || Create an account and get a 20% discount code to use on your first order. Get £5 off any one order this Christmas using coupon code XMAS. You can combine all 3 of these offers, whopping savings!

5% off all orders paid using Western Union or Bank Transfer || All major credit/debit cards and Bitcoin payments accepted.

FREE 1st Class Recorded Delivery to the U.K. on all orders £65 or over || FREE Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (incl. Int. Tracked/Tracked & Signed For) on all orders £100 or over.

Get Next day International Shipping to countries in the E.U. from just £16.50 on orders over £100!

Earn Reward Points when you place an order, create an account, sign up for a newsletter, leave reviews, or refer friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoame, JellyOhJoy, Th3Razz96, Simpliciteee

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 5 days ago #116965

• Th3Razz96
  • John C. Lilly
  • Low expectations make life more fulfilling
  • Thank you received: 391
Dern it, why oh why must no one ship to the US...
Woe is meeee :(
It's true, you don't need drugs to have a good time. You also don't need running shoes to run a marathon, but it sure makes things a hell of a lot easier, doesn't it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gadabout

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 5 days ago #116984

• Richard Feynman
Th3Razz96 wrote:

We do ship to the U.S. Just only certain things. We can ship

The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy Blaster Chemicals, Jack Straw

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 5 days ago #117006

• kazmyr
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 56
im interested :)

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 5 days ago #117042

• Ekowco
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 58
secured a sample!! will report when received. Thanks Research Chemistry!

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 4 days ago #117167

• Richard Feynman
All samples are now GONE! But more will be going up very shortly! :woohoo:

Last Edit: 1 month 4 days ago by ResearchChemistry.co.uk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rickster999, acab

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 4 days ago #117172

• HofmannBlotter
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 227
I reserved a sample aswell.

Will review their services.

I've purchased from them (3-FPM) and MPA, Etizolam. Awesome products and my favorite UK vendor so far!

Top notch customer service and quality products!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rickster999, ResearchChemistry.co.uk, Uhtred, Happy Blaster Chemicals

ReSeArChChEmIsTrY.Co.Uk's FREE SAMPLES & general promotional giveaway! 1 month 4 days ago #117176

• rickster999
  • Alexander Shulgin
  • Harm reduction
  • Thank you received: 406
Th3Razz96 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
chemsrus.com/forum/12-vendor-news/9402-vendor-rules]-http://chemsrus.com/about-us]-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chronicis, ResearchChemistry.co.uk, Happy Blaster Chemicals
Time to create page: 1.688 seconds

Latest Chemicals

Industrial

Media

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer