3-MeO-PCP is mainly used as a recreational material or as a synthetic novel entheogen.n 3-MeO-PCP is similar to 3-MeO-PCE, methoxetamine and phencyclidine. 3-MeO-PCP could be used orally, sublingually or it can be insufflated. The substance is included into the gray area research chemicals.
Our company is an online vendor where you can find 3-MeO-PCP for sale.
Most of customers admitted its hallucinogenic and stimulant effects. It could be habit-forming.
The substance involves cycloxenate and six-member saturated ring which is connected to two more rings.
3-MeO-PCP has similar properties as 4-MeO-PCP. The research chemicals work as an NMDA receptor antagonist.
Consumers often choose 3-MeO-PCP because it is more stimulating in comparison with ketamine or even MXE. And this substance is less sedating.
3-MeO-PCP effects include:
- Consumers start feeling energetic and feel euphoria.
- It’s possible to observe the sense of relaxation and serenity.
- Increased sense of contact with the world.
- Intensification of colors and acuity enhancement as well as intensification of tactile effects when it comes to low dosages.
- If medium or high dosages are taken people could feel the tactile and auditory suppression. 3-MeO-PCP can activate psychosis and delusions.
- Contributors admitted losing of motor control and mania inducing.
There are no enough experimental researches, so take care of choosing the right dosage in order not to receive much stronger results than it was expected.
To prepare the content, the following materials were used:
- FDA Substance Registration System
- Hazardous Substances Data Bank. National Library of Medicine. 28 August 2008. Retrieved 22 August 2014. 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- Liver transplant modulates gut microbial dysbiosis and cognitive function in cirrhosis. PDF . By HoChong Gilles, Scott C Matherly, Mohammed S Siddiqui, Puneet Puri...
- Differential impact of hyponatremia and hepatic encephalopathy on health-related quality of life and brain metabolite abnormalities in cirrhosis . By Jasmohan Bajaj
- An overview of alcohol and other drug issues
- Medicating the mind: a Kantian analysis of overprescribing psychoactive drugs B A Manninen
- The pharmacological basis of opioids Carla Ghelardini, Lorenzo Di Cesare Mannelli and Enrica Bianchi
- Ask Dr. Shulgin Online ARCHIVE: June 3, 2004
- Inhibition of plasma membrane monoamine transporters by β-ketoamphetamines. Nicholas V Cozzi, Michael KSievert, Alexander T Shulgin, Peyton JacobIII, Arnold Eruoho
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Methylone Into Schedule I
- Bioanalysis of new designer drugs. Wohlfarth A, Weinmann W.
- New Psychoactive Substances (including synthetic cannabinoids, mephedrone, and more)
- Future Synthetic Drugs of Abuse. Donald A. Cooper. Drug Enforcement Administration McLean, Virginia
- Designer drugs: a medicinal chemistry perspective. F. Ivy Carroll Anita H. Lewin S. Wayne Mascarella Herbert H. Seltzman P. Anantha Reddy
- Synthetic cannabinoids in Europe
- Pharmacological Effects of MDMA in Man. By Enno Freye
- Drug Use in Relation to Outcome of Mammography Screening. von Euler-Chelpin M, Wu W, Vejborg and Lynge E
- DEA Drug Scheduling
- Electrophysiological Effects of Trace Amines on Mesencephalic Dopaminergic Neurons.Ada Ledonne, Nicola Berretta, Alessandro Davoli, Giada Ricciardo Rizzo, Giorgio Bernardi and Nicola Biagio Mercuri
- Electrophysiological evidence for a reciprocal interaction between amphetamine and cocaine-related drugs on rat midbrain dopaminergic neurons.Scarponi M, Bernardi G, Mercuri NB.
- Overdose of Drugs for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Clinical Presentation, Mechanisms of Toxicity, and Management. Henry A. Spiller, author Hannah L. Hays Alfred Aleguas.
- Dose-dependent effectiveness of wheel running to attenuate cocaine-seeking: impact of sex and estrous cycle in rats. Peterson AB, Hivick DP, Lynch WJ.r.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Safety Review Update of Medications used to treat Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and young adults
- ADHD Medications and Risk of Serious Cardiovascular Events in Young and Middle-aged Adults
- Controlled Substances Act
- The Art of Drug Synthesis (Wiley Series on Drug Synthesis)
- Cannabis: domestic cultivation widespread
- A review of the influence of functional group modifications to the core scaffold of synthetic cathinones on drug pharmacokinetics